Join Our Cyber Skills Team! Unleash Your Potential in Network Security Development at Munster Technological University!
July 7, 2023
An incredible opportunity awaits you as we seek passionate Network Security Developers to become integral members of our dynamic CyberSkills team at the Nimbus Research Centre in Munster Technological University.
About the Role:
As a Network Security Developer, you'll be working as part of a team providing cybersecurity education and research services to Industry and researching cybersecurity advancements. You will have the autonomy to create and deliver cyber security services for research projects with industry clients, researchers, and lecturers. Working on both an AIRBUS mobile and a cloud based Cyber Range, you will be collaborating with leading experts in cybersecurity from both industry and academia. These Cyber Ranges are state-of-the-art cybersecurity infrastructures and are a unique offering at Cyber Skills and MTU.
- Knowledge of Networking and Software Cyber security concepts.
- Proven track record of research and development of security solutions.
- Strong SW development and scripting skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing working practices.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel nationally as required.
- An appropriate third-level qualification at NFQ level 8 or equivalent or above.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Submit your application by 1.00 pm on Tuesday, 12th September 2023 to be considered for this position.
To read more about what the job entails, download the job specification here.
All applications must be made online at https://www.mtu.ie/vacancies/ select Nimbus as department.